Discovering a new pathway to the future isn’t easy, so why must you consider the US college pathway for your child at an early stage? Here are 8 key reasons why! 1. Get Recognised – US college coaches start early-prospecting by looking at an athlete’s potential as early as year 7. Coaches bookmark potential student-athletes
Catch up on the latest news & stories
Name: Samantha Wagg Age: 20 Sport: Field Hockey Federation: Hockey Victoria Entry year to US college: 2015 College/University: University of Maine Study: Marine Biology Home: Victoria Accolades: Led her 2011 U15 Australian squad to a gold medal at the indoor championships before guiding her U18 Victorian State Team to three-straight silver medals. In 2014,
With NSR’s College Combine events coming up very soon, we thought we would take this opportunity to introduce you all to the man of the hour, our High Performance Coach, Michael Chiovitti! Michael has constructed the combines, formally known as the ultimate training day, and will run the events alongside elite coaches in the aim
About NSR Australia
NSR Australia has an office full of ex-college players, highly qualified coaches and ex-college coaches, which to date have helped hundreds of Australian and New Zealand male and female players attend college in the U.S.
It’s this experience and knowledge that will be invaluable to all Australian’s looking to make the jump into collegiate sports.
- We have an unmatched track record in Australia with hundreds of success stories.
- We tailor the recruiting process specifically to suit the student-athlete.
- We receive hundreds of requests each month from college coaches asking for help or information on NSR prospects.
- We are the only scouting company ever certified by the NCAA to be a corresponding member.
- All NSR services and promotions are NCAA-approved.