About NSR Australia
NSR Australia has an office full of ex-college players, highly qualified coaches and ex-college coaches, which to date have helped hundreds of Australian and New Zealand male and female players attend college in the U.S. It's this experience and knowledge that will be invaluable to all Australian's looking to make the jump into collegiate sports.
- We have an unmatched track record in Australia with hundreds of success stories.
- We are the highest rated scouting company by independent organizations.
- Our experts scout prospects to ensure their eligibility to play college sports.
- More colleges resource NSR than all other scouting services combined.
- We scout, sponsor and attend national and regional showcases, tournaments, combines and evaluation camps across America in all sports every week of the year.
- We continually train our scouts by communicating with them each week about recruiting rules and important current events.
- We provide free recruiting seminars for teams, schools and organizations interested in gathering updated and accurate knowledge about today's recruiting rules, process and environment.
- We boast the most comprehensive prospect promotional programs available to high school student-athletes.
- We tailor the recruiting process specifically to suit the student-athlete.
- We offer free prospect evaluations upon the request of any parent, high school, college or travel coach.
- We have over two thousand thank-you and recommendation letters, spanning 30+ years, written by parents, prospects and college coaches at all levels.
- We receive hundreds of requests each month from college coaches asking for help or information on NSR prospects.
- We are the only scouting company ever certified by the NCAA to be a corresponding member.
- All NSR services and promotions are NCAA-approved.
Why NSR Australia?
NSR's program is unsurpassed for prospective student-athletes who want the best chance for college exposure. We know our clients. We take care of our clients. And, we understand every step and misstep which could conceivably be made by prospects and their parents.