About NSR Australia
NSR Australia has an office full of ex-college players, highly qualified coaches and ex-college coaches, which to date have helped hundreds of Australian male & female players attend college in the U.S. It's this experience and knowledge that will be invaluable to all Australian's looking to make the jump into collegiate sports.
We scout, sponsor and attend national and regional showcases, tournaments, combines and evaluation camps across America and Australia in all sports every week of the year.
- We have over 150 employees and scouts worldwide.
- We are the highest rated scouting company by independent organizations.
- Our area directors and scouts personally scout prospects to insure that they are qualified to play college sports.
- We are resourced by more college coaches than all other scouting services combined.
- We have the most comprehensive prospect promotional programs available to high school student-athletes (see Features & Benefits).
- We scout, sponsor and attend national and regional showcases, tournaments, combines and evaluation camps across America in all sports every week of the year.
- Our scouts live in the area where they work; they do not operate out of a central office blindly calling prospects from a phone-bank room like most other "scouting services."
- We continually train our scouts by communicating with them each week about recruiting rules and important current events.
- We provide free recruiting seminars for teams, schools and organizations interested in gathering updated and accurate knowledge about today's recruiting rules, process and environment.
- We offer free prospect evaluations upon the request of any parent, high school, college or travel coach.
- We are the only scouting company ever certified by the NCAA to be a corresponding member.
- We have over two thousand thank-you and recommendation letters, spanning 30+ years, written by parents, prospects and college coaches at all levels.
- We receive hundreds of requests each month from college coaches asking for help or information on NSR prospects.
- All NSR services and promotions are NCAA-approved.
Make your dreams come true.
Please, ask yourself these simple questions:
- Am I getting the attention from college coaches which I deserve?
- Do I have a support system which is constantly working (24/7) on my behalf to inform college coaches about me?
- Is it smart to wait any longer to find out what my options are?
- If my future depends on the effectiveness a scouting service, which one truly has the experience, technological advances, extensive letters of recommendation, variety of benefits and proven outcomes to best help me (or my kid) to be recognized, evaluated and recruited by the most college coaches?
- What do I have to lose by contacting the world's top scouting organization about my future?